Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Couldn't Resist

Okay, I know you're not supposed to compare your kids (but everyone does, right?) but I couldn't help myself. They're both down for naps (FINALLY) and so I thought I'd look at Allison's 6 month pictures (since Jordan is almost 6 months). I've come to a couple of conclusions:

1. Jordan is happier about having her picture taken. A lot of the photos of Allison are of scowls.
2. Jordan is slightly smaller than Allison was. (The clothes Allison is wearing in the pictures are the 9 month clothes. I think. OMG. What if those are 12 month clothes in the pictures??? I put a 9 month outfit on Jordan today and it's still a little too big).
3. Jordan has more hair than Allison did, albeit crazy mohawk hair.
4. Allison had more chins than Jordan does.
5. We might have to get another umbrella stroller. Allison was in hers by now.
6. Allison liked the exersaucer a lot more than Jordan does.
7. Jordan will probably be sitting up on her own soon and Allison didn't do that until late March (about 7.5 months).
8. Both of my girls are RIDCULOUSLY cute! :)
9. We still have NO idea what color Jordan's eyes will be.
Here are the comparison pictures:
Allison at 6 months

Jordan at almost 6 months

1 comments:

John said...

you're right! They are both adorable!