On Sunday we went to Beef O'Brady's (the closest Sports Bar/Grill) to watch the game since we don't live in Denver and it wasn't playing locally. (BTW, it's a VERY family friendly environment. We enjoy going there very much!). Anyways, this guy came over and said, "Your kids are so cute. Here, take these stuffed animals. We get them out of the machines all the time" and he handed us these animals that he got out of the crane. It made Allison's MONTH. She was SO excited. Then his son handed us another animal (a sheep) and said, "I don't really want it. They can have this one too."
Now when Allison started playing with her animal, we ran into a dilemma. She first started calling it a dog. Then a cat. And we weren't sure to correct her or not. What do you guys think? What is this thing??? (Please comment, I'm interested to see what others think!).
NOTE: It does NOT have a tail.



2 comments:
Ok, looking at the face I would say dog, but the no tail thing makes it look more like....a teddy bear? I think I'm going to stick with dog. Who apparently had its tail cropped.
Paco is zorros mute servent who dresses like a bear for the ball. Im so smart! You are way off on the mystery animal...
It is the allusive tailless arctic silver fox. They are natives of Siberia and have been endangered for over 100 years. They were once believed to be hunted for their magical powers.
Post a Comment