Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day

To all those currently serving and those who have served, we thank you. Thank you for protecting our country, our freedoms and our way of life. Thank for all the sacrifices you have made.

Thank you to your spouses and families too.

Here are some of the people I want to thank (if you have someone you want to thank, please add a comment):
Ben and Erin and Mary
Mike and Terri and Jalin
Rob, Michelle, Annika and Cole
Heath, Miriam, Emmitt, Evie, and Wylie
Jeremy, Allison and Danica
Chad and Amy
Jason, Jamie and James
Tim, Lynnette and Zach
Mike, Niki and Samantha, Natalie and Veronica
Russ and Bonnie
Seth and Misty
Tim
Kenny and Amy
Patrick and Ashley
Jimmy and Cat
Ingrid
Eric and Holly (and Miss Kitty too! ;) )
Ben and Rachel
Rick, Rachel, Brittany, Troy and Seth
Ethan, Alicia, Austin, Devon and Kaitlyn
Yancey and Family
Travis and Anna
Jeff and his girls
Dave
Gil, Arlene, Jason and Matthew
Rhonda and Kenny
Don, Melissa, Joseph and Colin
Pete, Teresa, Spencer and Emily
My aunt Gloria and my late Uncle Harold
Harold, Caroline and Alexander
My Late Grandpa Bill
My Late Grandpa Bean
Kevin and Bev
Aunt Barb
Dan, Kristin and Sofia
Jon
Bob and Jessica
Pete and Suzanne
Jared and Tara
Donald, Stephanie and Alex
Wes and Carlene
Brent, Davin, Abby and Luke
Donnell
Charity and Justin
Dave
Mike
Amanda
Donna and family
Matt, Shelly, and Brooklynn
Mike, Nicia and the girls
Jorge, Claudia and the boys
Dave, Nicole, Dani, DJ and Colin
Drew, Heather, Alex and Dash
Matt and Lexi
Martie, Melinda and Maji
Andy, Alicia and Drew
Joe, Berta and the boys
Eric, Bev, Alexa and Jolee
Chris and Cassie
Melanie and her family
Stuart, Clarissa, Tyson and Tucker
Merritt and her family
Bruce and Patty
Greg, Rosita and the boys
Vince
Rob
Rich
Anselmo
Mike
Matt
Lannie
Kevin
Walt
JB
Jason, Gina and the girls
Ian
Dan
Darryl
Brian, Monica and the kids
Chris
Bob
Angelo
Dick and Dixie
Nate
Ryan and Jessica
Cliff
Gary and Marilyn
Sean
Phil
Dave
Mike
John
Michelle
Jake and Tracy
Jason
Nick
Nicole

*I'm sorry if I left you off. This was just who I could think of off the top of my head. Please email me and I will add you. Also, I'm sorry if I have "and family" listed. I either could not remember all the names, never knew first names (dang military last name nickname thing!) or could not remember how to spell them correctly. Again, email me and I will add or correct.

1 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Thanks so much for including my family!! Happy Veteran's Day to y'all!