Friday, April 3, 2009

Big Girl Bed

The girls and I have had kind of a long week. Brandon was gone and so I was doing everything myself. I started asking Allison about "big girl beds" on Monday because Brandon and I were planning on moving her to one this upcoming weekend. She was really excited and remembered the Elmo bedding she got to sleep on at Grandma and Grandpa's house. That's all she's talked about all week.

Well, after a rough start to the morning, I decided to convert her bed while she was at MDO. Here's what it looks like. She picked the Elmo bedding (instead of Princesses) and although it totally clashes with her room, it makes her happy.


I'm trying to upload a video of her seeing it for the first time but I'm having issues. I'll try again later.

We've been home for almost an hour and she's been her room ever since!! Wish us luck that bedtime goes smoothly!

0 comments: