Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

We did celebrate Easter at our house, I promise! I finally uploaded the pictures to prove it. Apparently, when you and both your kids are sick for weeks, you slack off on some things. Weird.

Allison came downstairs Easter morning to find the basket the Easter Bunny left her.
She LOVED Peeps. (Looks like we chose her Godfather right, huh, Michael?)

Jordan got a basket too!

She really liked her "maraca" egg

Allison loves playing with the ViewFinder. She played with one at Carson's house and so when I found the Princess one, I decided she had to have it (and so that's what we asked the Easter Bunny for).

And he brought her a monkey wearing bunny ears and matching bunny ears for her! Wow. He's a smart bunny!

I think the thing I love most about this picture is that she's actually tearing them off her head and getting ready to fling them across the kitchen.

We did a small egg hunt in our backyard. This was the cutest picture. Allison showing off the Elmo egg she found!

0 comments: