Here's a list (that I've gathered over the years from personal experience):
-a red blanket with white sheets
-a cashmere sweater with anything
-a silver auto paint pen with a load of whites
And today's lesson:
-a disposable nighttime diaper with daughters' laundry
I found a couple posts online that said that salt would help dissolve the gunk. A salt load is in the wash right now.
I should not be allowed to do laundry.
PS - I feel a little better that there was information on this online. At least I'm not the first person to do this!
PPS - I got a little irritated that a bunch of the posts responding to the other person's request at what to do were "switch to cloth diapers." I have the utmost respect for people who can make the cloth diaper thing work but when someone is having a laundry emergency and needs help/advice, it is not the appropriate time to get on your soapbox. And as evidenced by the text above, switching to cloth diapers will not prevent laundry emergencies. In fact, I'm pretty sure if we did cloth diapers, they probably would shrink or become a new color.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



2 comments:
I wish I could pay someone to do my laundry. It would make things SO much easier!
Yes, cloth leads to more laundry issues! Oh the joy. I hope the salt works. I am so thankful when I did that the diaper did not explode!
Post a Comment