Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love You Forever

Most of you who are parents (and probably some who aren't!) have probably read, "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch and Sheila McGraw. It's a VERY sweet book. In fact, it's so sweet, I can't read it to the girls because it makes me cry. I had it hidden on the bookshelf. Well, Allison or Brandon found it. And so now Daddy reads it to the girls and he rocks them during all the times the mom sings her song in the book. Allison likes to rock Monkey. Here's a fun video (Hunter gets rocked too...)


1 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I love that book! But I can't read it either. I cry and cry and the boys look at my like I'm an alien. Now just the mention of the book makes me tear up. They won't let Stuart read it to them because he doesn't "sing" the song. Silly boys.
The bluebonnet pictures are so sweet. I still can't believe how big Jordan is? Are you sure she's not two?!