Okay, seriously, why is Allison obsessed with monkeys? And now, why does every major kids clothing line make SUCH cute girl stuff with monkeys on it? It's like they KNOW I'll be SO INCREDIBLY tempted to spend all our money buying her clothes. And yes, she does sort of need some new clothes. She still fits into stuff she's been wearing since last summer, so some of it is really worn.
I was in Carter's yesterday and what did I see - Monkeys.
Baby Gap - Monkeys.
Sears has all the Bobby Jack stuff.
Target - Monkeys.
AND worst of all, I LOVE this new line from Gymboree. It's got everything, even monkey PANTIES. Which I would have paid and arm and a leg for until I found the ones I FINALLY got on clearance at Target. Sigh. We don't shop Gymbo though (little out of my price range at full price). But if anyone would like to donate to our "Keep Allison Clothed in Monkeys" fund, I'd be happy to take it! :)
Oh, and Gymboree also has some adorable Bee jammies. Why do you tempt me so, Gymboree, why?!?!!?!?
Okay, back to the real world now. Sorry about that!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Tyson and Tucker both have mooses. Random, I know. But I haven't seen any mooses in stores lately. Monkeys, yes. :)
Post a Comment