Well, on Friday the 19th, Jordan had a VERY big day! It started in the morning, when I realized that her tooth had poked through. Yay teeth!!! Then as I was taking Allison in to give her a bath and my dad was playing with Jordan, he laid her on her back and went in the other room to grab something. He came back and she was completely on her tummy, up on her arms. Yay rolling!! Turns out both my girls like to do firsts at other people's houses! (Allison's first roll was at Ben and Erin's). Allison's first tooth was ALMOST at my mom's (she cut it 2 days after we got back to Gulfport). I can't believe my girls are so big already!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
Gosh how time flies! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well with the hurricane and all.
Hey you are missing some links to blogs...what happen to the Herringtons and van de Boogards? I don't know them, but I enjoyed reading their blogs. You were my only link. :(
Post a Comment