Friday, September 5, 2008

Pictures as Promised...

As promised, here are some from the past couple of days:

Jordan is holding her rattle now! I tried to get pictures of when she tries to eat it but everytime I got the camera out, she did this!
Here is Jordan with her buddy Avery. Avery is only about a month older so hopefully they will be good buddies! (Even though it looks like Jordan is trying to eat her!)

Here is our stylin' daughter!
She liked these...

I LOVE this picture of Maggie! I told her "Say Cheese!" and this is what I got!

Snacktime (with Maggie and Alex)
Jordan after her bottle....please ignore my fat rolls!
Jordan hanging out with Maggie's mommy
Yay! Jordan liked the water....well, she tolerated it at least!
This is where Jordan sits while we eat. Although today the Bumpo seat got stuck on her thighs. :( And she's getting so tall, she almost hit her head on the tower when I took her out. She was in such a good mood today! Hopefully she stays that way after nap time!

0 comments: