Well folks, your humble narrator is back in the game. As of last night cable, internet, phone, and a renewed hatred for Comcast returned in one felled swoop. Why didn't I send a mass email right away? In a word - The Office was on and even you aren't as important as that.
So Amy and the girls returned Monday which made me really happy. It's crazy how much kids change in just ten days. Jordan rolls to her stomach, has the beginnings of her first tooth and got her 3rd and 4th chins. Allison's clarity when talking is amazing - but she hasn't yet said Broncos so we're still waiting for her first word. It scares me to think about how soon they'll be dating and the problem is that they will likely date boys and boys only have one thing on their mind - "How do I get onto Brandon's mass email list?"
There were a couple of funny items that I forgot to mention when Amy and I returned to Pearland a few weeks ago. The first was that we drove by a Ho Depot (the m and e were burnt out). What wasn't funny was that Amy didn't let me stop there. The next funny thing was when we drove by a strip mall and about 12 store tops, where the letters are, were destroyed and gone, but the porn store sign was untouched and sparkling clean. Amy didn't let me stop there either.
And I have to give another belated shoutout. I'm an avid supporter of people not being stupid so educational achievements will receive shoutouts. Congratulations Dr Malers, but in all fairness to my lawyer friends you have no patients so I have to make fun of you for that. But you're still better looking than any of them so I won't be so mean about it. And to my lawyer friends, when you all become judges and I'm standing trial for what we'll call STDS (Sudden Teenage boy trying to date my daughter Disappearing Syndrome) I hope that you'll remember the one time I quasi-defended you in an email.
So things are sort of getting back to normal out here so you can plan on deleting these emails less frequently. Thanks for sticking in there with me and don't forget to check out http://theschrenks.blogspot.com and www.theschrenks.shutterfly.com for pictures.
Sham on,
B
PS...Chadrick and J-Rod, I enjoy "Shattered", but you gotta admit, That was a crazy game of selling out...
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment