Okay, so I'm trying to put a new layout in (I'm in a very FALLish mood) and I keep getting errors. This is as close as I can get. Any help???????????????????
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Okay, so I'm trying to put a new layout in (I'm in a very FALLish mood) and I keep getting errors. This is as close as I can get. Any help???????????????????
Posted by Amy at 1:03 PM
1 comments:
Are you using one of the blogger layouts or something from pyzam? Or are you trying to do something yourself? I found I could only add a pyzam theme from IE, not firefox, but it could be viewed from both. If you are trying to do your own The Cutest Blog on the Block has good instructions.
I don't know if I'd be much help, but you can email me if you want.
Post a Comment