Well, I mentioned to a couple people already, so I thought I'd post about it...but I've been a major rut the past couple of days. Yesterday was AWFUL. Everything Allison did seemed to really get to me and everytime she opened her mouth, it was whining. I had to call Brandon a couple times in tears because I just needed to talk to someone who wasn't whining. Last night really didn't help (Jordan woke up at 1 and at 430). It makes it even worse when Brandon wakes up and says, "Oh, she did good last night, didn't she?" Sorry, hon, you couldn't hear her over your snoring!!! So needless to say, I didn't get any sleep last night.
BUT things are looking up. Jazzercise was great this morning. After class, we went with our playgroup to the park in town that has a splash park. Allison had SO much fun (with her BFF Maggie of course!). We even got Jordan in the water! We got home and I was feeling creative, so I made Allison a peanut butter-apricot preserves sandwich, cut into star shapes! She loved it! I think I might need to invest in more cookie cutters! (Right now, all I have are Christmas ones and a couple of hearts). Anyone know where to find a Mickey one for cheap? (I'd like to have one to help prepare Allison for our Disney trip). I'm also hoping that all the playing and splashing in the water tired her out and she'll take a good nap. It sounds like Jordan is sleeping too, so maybe I can get one in. At least she's almost ALWAYS in a good mood! (She was laughing at me while Allison and I were eating lunch!)
Pictures of the splash park to follow after lunch.....
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



1 comments:
I am so sorry you are in a rut, it gets better!! :) Call me if you ever need anything!!
Post a Comment