Monday, September 15, 2008

Re: Call me Tina...cause Ike's about to kick my ass (including overdue shout outs) (Brandon Mass Email)

So I thought at least one of you might care about an update so I'm dragging the rest of you down with this update.

So yesterday may have been the greatest day of my life for three reasons - in this order:
1) The Broncos won
2) The Rockies won with an extra inning RBI from my boy Troy Tulowitzki (for those unfamiliar he's the Ed McCaffrey of baseball)
3) I still have a house and it doesn't look like there's been much damage.

Now I haven't actually been back to my house yet but I've had pretty reliable reports that we don't have a fence or a shed anymore but the windows are intact and there was no visible water damage when there is no light inside my house. Amy, Jordan, and I are headed back tomorrow (so if you're planning to loot the place you'd better do it quickly) so that we can go to Jordan's 4 month check up. Sadly for the little girl, the place that gives you shots survived.

I'm probably going to stick around Pearland and take care of things like insurance adjustors, cable installations and fighting off the Morlocks and Amy and Jordan are headed back to old San Antonio only this time they'll have more than 3 days worth of clothes. They'll come home as soon as is reasonable which we're assuming will be in a few more days.

Now I know many of you think the Broncos had to cheat to win, but I consider the play to be divine intervention and proof that God loves all of us...especially Bronco fans.

Dun, Dun, Dun-Dun-Dun, Dun-Dun-Dun,TU-LO
-B-

0 comments: