Friday, September 5, 2008

What could be better than peepee on the potty???

That's right, poopoo on the potty!!! Allison went poopoo last night! We checked out a new potty movie from the library, so maybe we'll watch that today....In a lot of ways, I'm VERY ready for this but in a lot of ways, I'm not ready for her to grow up so fast!!! Now if only Jordan would follow big sister's lead and sleep through the night....

Oh, my mom made our Disney reservations!!! (Did I mention this yet?!?) We're on a waitlist for Shades of Green, so hopefully that works out. That's where Ben, Erin and Mary are staying so it would be the easiest. But whatever happens, I'm going to Disneyworld for my birthday! (We even have a character breakfast lined up on my birthday!!!!) Yay!!

Okay, off to wake kiddos and go to Jazzercise.

0 comments: